Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

February 13, 2005

Dude, now I am just like everyone else.

Ruth has yet again found a way to get me to sign up for the weird internet things that I would otherwise never do...ie. friendster.

Yesterday I ate at Hooters and for the first time actually talked to the waitress. Or at least one of them. She was alright but at the end of the evening when she was soliciting a dollar from me for a muscular dystrophy charity it became very clear that she had NO idea what MD was. But I gave the dollar anyway.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger ruth said...

OK, I admit to turning up the pressure with friendster (which, incidentally, you haven't logged into for like, over a year), but you said to me, unsolicited, maybe I should start a blog...
And of course I was encouraging but that's because i'm an enthusiastic person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home