Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

March 27, 2005

My GOD! ...sort of

It's Easter time here at the Stransky house. I am in Seattle for the weekend with my sexy fiend roommate and literally could not be any more tired. The club had a sleepover/lock-in type thing last night. It went much smoother than the last one (Galesburg clambake junior sexfest) but now Im totally beat. I got home at 630 in the morning and left for the parents house at around 11. Luckily, Chris drove. We are about to do facial masks while enjoying the movie SAW and comparing who has the worst post-taco bell gastric problems! Ruth has demanded a more light hearted approach to blogging and this is my attempt. Interesting huh? I sort of miss Portland, but not that much. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DO MISS??? I miss money. Chris and I are so poor we literally tried to roll tabacco in coffee filters the other day. Also, I like Louis Vuitton. I need to not be in debt so much. Poorness sucks (but is kind of chic) so the goal is to not be poor by the end of...sometime. My mom tried making Thai inspired food tonight and it wasnt all that bad.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger ruth said...

I am so jealous of your face mask-doing. I haven't done a face mask in at least 7 months, possibly more. The things you give up when you live with your straight boyfriend and can't be bothered to buy anything extra to carry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home