Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

May 12, 2006

Curtain Call

OK

Im moving back to the United States in June.
June 1st specifically, although Im flying to Hawaii for my vacation (I get a lot of vacation time huh?) before returning to the northwest on the 8th. Im sure this affects none of you, since I dont think any of my readership lives in the northwest and/or was planning to visit me in Thailand.
The gist is: dont send me anymore mail because Im afraid I wont be here to receive it.

And dont worry about the hamsters, they will live with my friend Art who promises to take exceptional care of them and watch them when they have sex. Gross, right?

I have a little over two weeks before I leave Chonburi for good. So if you want anything at all from Thailand please let me know. Its now or never, kids.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're leaving b4 the summer monsoons? Going to miss the streets turning into rivers and small lakes, the clouds of bug swarms, and getting wet outside from something other than sweat? ... now I see why you're leaving ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home