Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

February 07, 2006

Fitting Room

I was in the library today during one of my free periods. I was browsing through magazines. There was a 5th grade class watching a video for Thai dance class. Teacher Oi was reading magazines as well. I sat down at a table with her.
Somehow the conversation turned to bras or boob size or something of that nature. She says that I have small breasts and Im like "guess again, my breasts are way bigger than yours" (this woman is 98lbs at most). She says that I only ever wear sports bras, which is half true since I didnt bring any fancy bras to Thailand. I said that I would like to buy a nice bra but I dont know my bra size (metiric system - what a pain!) She looks at me and thinks.

Then reaches out and grabs one of my breasts. "I think maybe B."
Then she cups her own cleavage and says "yes...maybe B. (turns around) what size Matli?"
Matli: "something in thai"
She turns back to me and Im like there is no way that Im the same bra size as you! So I reach out and grab her boobs and then feel my own and they are clearly different. I think Im closer to a C.
Anyways, Matli and a couple other teacher join in this conversation and the insanity continues for probably 5 minutes. Here we are in the school library grabbing eachother and talking about bra sizes. It was rather hilarious.
But sadly, I am no closer to knowing my bra size.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger ruth said...

obviously you have to go get fitted somewhere in thailand and put this madness to rest. prove those small-breasted thais wrong!

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey I second that Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home