Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

May 21, 2006

The Long & Short of It

I didnt post this story. But then I realized that nothing strikes the heartstrings as skillfully as self deprecating humor.

Story goes, I walk into the office at school and there is a bulletin board highlighting the foreign language programs at Prabhassorn. PBS has had upwards of a dozen faraang teachers over the years so theres plenty of photos to choose from. I (being a huge jerk) walk up to the board and laugh pointing at a picture, "Wow! [explicit] Look at that ugly guy [explicit]!" Took me a second to figure it out... Punchline is coming...

The ugly guy was me at the LoyKratong festival. Super bummer!
Im never ever cutting my hair that short again.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger iluvchewy said...

It's beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home