Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

July 19, 2005

The ShizHouse










I really want to use the word apologia since I just learned it AND a blog seems like the perfect place to use such vocabulary. But it also seems rather predictable. I am becoming one of those people who obsessively thinks about knitting. Although I have several other DIY projects in the works it seems unlikely that I will get around to any of them since Mo is in PDX for the week. I have a stomach ache that will not go away and I fear the worst (closed abscess perhaps).
I just cleaned poopoo off the stall (read: STALL, not just toilet) of the boys facilities. It was actually empowering since my masculine coworkers couldn't seem to stand up to the challenge without gagging. I attribute my hard disposition to 1) working at summer camp and 2) owning ferrets.
This most recent project, the ne plus ultra of knitting if you will, is a toddler winter cap. I like it so much that I may just stitch out a larger one for myself or someone close to my heart. The little ear flaps are crackin'. This was made for the project Afghans for Afghans (afghansforafghans.org). It is modeled here by the lovely, yet not toddler aged, Maia. As you can see by my color choices, this is the perfect project for thinning out the stash.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger ruth said...

man, kitie, you seriously are a knitting genius. but when do we get to see kitie pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home