Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

February 28, 2006

I HATE YOU CHRISTOPHER PARSONS

We are working in the library. Its been two weeks now. We are all going a little bit nuts. If you add in grading the final "listening assessment" then we have totally lost our minds.
Im wearing my brand new Dior (yeah right) sunglasses. Chris said to me, "I like your sunglasses...

THEY MATCH YOUR ACNE!"

Teacher Christopher can go kick rocks. And he can take his creepy lap top, which whispers the time on a half hourly basis, with him.
Although he had a point, it did give me something to write about in my blog.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger ruth said...

i sure hope you weren't wearing those pink-glitter sunglasses...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I WISH! Sparkly pink acne would be more acceptable at this point.

Some Dior red glasses. They are better for wearing at night but, granted, I was inside.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Meghann said...

HAHAHAHA whispers the time. oh man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home