Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

October 26, 2005

Wai Me?

This day is already bothering me.

I woke up from a really weird dream where I was Mr.A's foster kid. I mean, really...imagine how that must have felt when I woke up. Then Corinne and I get ready to go to Pattaya. Of course we get caught in some flash storm on the way to the Internet cafe. So we take a motorcycle taxi. DUDE CHARGES US 40 FREAKING BAHT! I wanted to punch him. We only drove like 60 yards! So then the Internet wasnt working so we went to school and used the net here. My email isnt working...again. Ugg.

~~~4 hours later~~~

Now I am in Pattaya and my e mail STILL isnt working. I want to barf on someone. I left my passport and my wallet in my room in Chonburi (I hope) and now I'm in Pattaya with 530 baht and its like 200 just to eat. I have to take the damn bus back to Chonburi tomorrow morning (if I can restrain myself for that long) because apparently Corrinne wants to go to Ko Samet. I want to just crawl into a hole and die at this point. I am having the most incredibly shitty luck since I've arrive in Chonburi.

So now I am even more frustrated than I was at noon. All I want to do is read my email or possibly send one. I'm going to drink more beer and hopefully after I get back from Chonburi tomorrow all of this will seem like a far off dream-like experience.

BTW: I still havent found the post office.

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger ruth said...

but i thought your roommate was named bianca...

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you call home I, your mom, can tell you why your email changed - or you can check on the Knox website. Your knox email is now being forwarded to your new email - daintydoughnuts@hotmail.com
password the same one as your Wells Fargo password

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Her last name is Bianca. Imagine that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home