Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

October 27, 2005

The Show Must Go On



Yesterday was a total nightmare. I basically took the bus back to Chonburi and fell asleep in a puddle of my own misery.

But today has been good to me. I am back in Pattaya and this time I am prepared with passport, wallet, and other such necessary items. My feet smell terrible (as anyone who wears Chacos could attest to, they begin to get funky after awhile) but all is right with the world again. My e mail sucks but really, whos doesnt?

Apparently you cant walk a block in this town without bumping into either a bar, a sex show or a bar with a sex show. There is SO MUCH prostitution in this area. Its very blatent and no one seems to think that its anything to apologize for or conceal in anyway.
The guy next to me in the Internet Cafe just laughed so hard at his e mail that snot came out of his nose and hit the computer screen. Gross.

Alright, time to get some food. I am now completely addicted to Thai Ice Tea (with milk, of course)

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger iluvchewy said...

Hey Kitie,
It's Steph. I didn't get an email back from you so I happened to check out your blog and saw that you haven't been able to use your internet.
I really want to come see you in Thailand, but it seems like you should get adjusted before you have guests. But, since I'm on your side of the globe, I can come by pretty much any time this year. I really want to see you!
I don't like your haircut in the picture, so I hope you're doing something cute with it to make it work.
Send me your address cuz I'll send you lots of letters and goodies.
Love you lots,
Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home