Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

November 11, 2005

Digital Death Trap

Wow. I hate the digital camera. I apparently don't have the disc or software or whatever to make it of any use to me. So although I have many, many pictures on it - there they will remain.

Here's a story:
I wrote out this story about my roommate in Bangkok who didnt remember me. Well, guess what. She does and I was corresponding with a complete stranger. Email addresses, they need to be so perfect. Oh well, what's a little defamation of character between friends...or acquaintances?

We still dont have a laundry machine. Im on my very last articles of work acceptable clothing today, which is fine because it is Friday. I tried to wash clothes in my sink but its just weird rinsing my clean clothes out with the same sprayer I use to "wipe my ass".
This weekend Corinne is going to Ko Samet. I was invited, but Ive already been there and she is going with program people (who probably wouldnt know me from Betty Galesburg), so Im staying in Chonburi. Although I am planning tentatively on returning to Bangkok at some point in order to find an acceptable English bookstore and a pashmina.
Oh, and come hell or high water, I WILL MAKE IT TO THE POST OFFICE TOMORROW MORNING. This post office and I are fighting an uphill battle with eachother. I think right now I have the low ground.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger ruth said...

wow. i think that must be the first time ANYONE has EVER forgotten Kitie..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home