Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

November 21, 2005

"I Dont Like Sleeping Alone"

I spent the greater part of my weekend studying Thai with my building manager in the kitchen. The title is a reference to the one and only sentance that he kept repeating over and over in English. Ive learned to accept that some things come across as bizarre due to the limited command of the language. When the kids at school call me sexy for example.
I am trying to get some damn pictures. I dont really like updating without them because I clearly have nothing interesting to say. Im sure no one reading this wants to know about the inner workings of the Thai tonal rules. But just in case you do, I think that's what my next post will be about. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home