Terms of Indifference

observations from the post graduate pre corporate perspective

November 23, 2005

Scrub Cloth


Ok, so here's my one of my rare Thai knitting projects. Its a cotton scrub cloth, which I use in the shower so I dont have to stand under the freezing cold water.



It is a V-stitch crochet, which is different from the yellow TEXTURED V-stitch crochet one I made before I left. Although Im probably the only one that notices and/or cares about the difference.


My disinterest in knitting is a result of the pathetic yarn selection in Thailand. There are glorious textiles to boot - but the yarn is lame.





Oh, and here are the SHOULDER PADS I found inside my work uniform when I got it back from the tailor. Sexy coat, but shoulder pads? Guess again lady...


PS I updated my photo album (see right)

1 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger ruth said...

so you have knitted yourself a wash cloth? that is SOME dedication.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home